It’s so nice to be nominated for “The versatile blogger” award by fellow blogger and mommy! Check out her lovely blog RunningafterAle about her…. well running after her hyperactive toddler! Her writing is heratfelt and honest and there are so many things I relate too so well. Cos basically no matter which continent, city across the globe you live in…Boys will be boys!
Here are the guidelines for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1- Show the award on your blog.
2- Thank the person who nominated you.
3- Share seven facts about yourself.
4- Nominate 15 blogs. – I am only nominating 4 now..
5-Link your nominee’s blogs and comment on their blogs giving them the good news!
1. My Mom and son’s birthday are 4 days apart! And that makes me super happy…
2. I love driving. Its my stress buster.
3. I love food. Cooking and eating! And I am so happy that Kabir has turned out to be quite the foodie himself!
4. I am a light sleeper and can’t fall asleep till all lights are shut and noises down. My husband the exact opposite which makes me very envious!
5. I speak French and Italian. Not so well anymore though…
6. I get bored easily. I am great multi- tasker!
7. I would love to have a pet dog someday!
To my nominees- you don’t have to post this on your blog if you don’t want to. No obligation. Its really just a pay it forward- I just really like your blog. Cheers!
1. ThisisMotherhood– A Mommy blog by Britta, who lives in a farmhouse, in Vermont with her husband and 3 year old son. She’s a lovely writer and I really enjoy reading her posts!
2. RunningafterAle– Back at you…:)
3. Oh,hellofriend– A lovely blog I have been following for a while now. Danni is super creative and very inspiring. She’s moved on to spend more time on her online store now. Check it out.
4. OhJoy– Another joyful blog full of lovely inspiration and pretty things! Food, DIY’s …all things I love!